The 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, we have a family-friendly service at 10 a.m. in the Pavilion. This outdoor service is a maximum of 45 minutes and offers a time of worship and teaching especially geared to a younger audience. Everyone in attendance (ages 3 and older) must wear a mask throughout the service. All families will maintain a distance of 6 feet from other families. There will be taped sections on the pavilion floor to help with this.
While we know that the extra safety measures can feel a bit constraining, we will do our best to make this a fun, exciting time for you and your children!
Register for one of the upcoming services below.
DASH, St. Andrew’s student ministry, meets from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday nights in the Pavilion. Students eat dinner together, listen to a Bible teaching and participate in small groups.
The following precautions have been implemented based on the Arkansas Department of Health’s recommendations for church gatherings:
- Dinner will be pre-plated with the servers wearing gloves and masks.
- Gluten-free options are available.
- Please feel free to send your student with food from home if you are not comfortable with this set up.
- Masks will be required and provided if the student does not bring one.
- The 6 feet social distancing requirement will be enforced.
- Family members will not be required to observe this with other members of their household.
- To limit confusion, we will not be allowing those who are not under the same household but have been in contact with each other within the 6 feet during quarantine to be exempt from the rule.
- We will provide marked areas at 6 feet intervals to make the distancing easier.
- Anything that exchanges hands will be done with gloves and masks.
SUNDAY ACTIVITY BAGS
We know that kids can be fidgety and have a difficult time sitting through an entire service. We want you to know that children are not simply future members of our body, they are a part of our body NOW and are welcome to worship with us. To help our youngest members participate in the service, our family ministry team has created activity packets for our children that are available every Sunday. Each bag has coloring sheets, activity pages, a sermon guide, crayons, and stickers.
Ms. Becca and Ms. Jennifer are recording video lessons each week for our children. The lessons are emailed out each week or you can access them by clicking on the logos below: