Many of you have wanted and been able to continue to give your tithes and offerings during this time. We thank you for that!
There are four ways to give to St. Andrew’s: in person during Sunday services, mail a check, drop off a check or give online. Instructions for each way are detailed below.
While we are not passing an offering plate during Sunday services, you can still give. Simply drop your financial gift in one of the two black, slit-top boxes inside the sanctuary on either side of the main doors. This is also a great place to place your prayer cards.
MAIL A CHECK
Simply place your check in an envelope and address it to:
St. Andrew’s Church
8300 Kanis Road
Little Rock, AR 72204
Put a stamp on the envelope and drop it in your mailbox or give it to your postman.
DROP OFF A CHECK
If you’d rather drop a check off at the office, you can place it in the mail slot in the outside kitchen door (the gray door on your left as you are coming in the main doors under the portico). This mail slot drops into a locked box and is checked by our accounting department regularly.
1. Click here to go to St. Andrew’s online giving portal.
2. Fill in the following details:
Give: how much you want to give
Frequency: One time or regularly
If you choose regularly, you will be given the option of how often (weekly, every other week, monthly, twice-monthly) and when (day or date).
Email: the email you want St. Andrew’s communication to go to
Name: your name
3. You then have a choice of how to give: ACH (through your bank account) or Debit/Credit card.
Both options are available for St. Andrew’s giving; however ACH is significantly cheaper to process. ACH costs St. Andrew’s $0.25 per transaction regardless of the amount. Processing a debit/credit card transactions costs 2.15% + $0.30 per transaction.
1. Click on the arrow to the right of Add Bank Account
2. If you bank at a national bank, you can verify your account more quickly. Simply click on the Instantly Verify Your Account button, click the blue Continue button in the pop-widow and select your bank from the pop-up window.
This will prompt you to login to your online bank account to verify the connection.
3. If you bank at a local or regional bank, you will need to manually verify your account. Click on the manually verify your account link.
Enter your bank account information in the correct boxes and click Start bank verification & email me instructions.
You will receive an email with instructions on how to finish verifying your account.
Debit/Credit card transaction
1. Click on the arrow to the right of Add debit/credit card.
2. Enter your debit or credit card information and click the Start giving button below.