Christmas Blessing is Monday, December 5.
Christmas Blessing is the single largest outreach event that St. Andrew’s does each year. On Monday, December 5, Western Hills students, teachers and staff, and their families, are invited to to St. Andrew’s for a meal, craft, telling of the Christmas story, gifts and cookies!
We are anticipating the greatest participation ever this year, which will require more than 150 volunteers.
Below are the different types of volunteers we need. Sign up for your spot today!
- Table Hosts—If you can keep a conversation going, share your love of Christ and guide your guest throughout the evening, as you share a meal, attend a special service, help with a craft (which is super easy), then this is for you.
- Prayer Team—If you have experience as a prayer warrior and would like to serve on this special evening praying with families of Western Hills, then this is for you.
- Parking—If you have a knack for directing traffic, and getting guests and volunteers safely in the building, then this is for you.
- Decorations—Do you have an eye for flair? Do you like making your table a festival at home, then doing it for Christmas Blessing may be right down your alley.
- Set Up—Do you have muscles and believe in team work? We will be setting up on Sunday, December 4, after the services, and Monday earlier in the day. If you schedule fits this, then please sign up.
- Volunteer Check-in—Organizational skills are needed to help send all the volunteers to the right station throughout the church and keep track of all the little things. Do you stay composed in a crowd? Then this may be just your thing.
- Cookie Baker—Please help us achieve our goal of providing 250+ dozen cookies for our friends at Western Hill. Many hands make light work!